Data recovery & lost information services
PC Data Recovery
Computer hard disk drives can fail for many reasons and almost all do not handle bumps and knocks very well.
However the hard drive failure has occurred, whether it has blue-screened, is not recognised in BIOS, etc., it is worth bearing in mind that your hard drive may also simply stop working due to overuse, or just general wear and tear/old age or indeed due to fire damage.
Whether your windows PC is 20 years old or is the very latest your hard drive, we can help with a diagnosis and data recovery plan to assist you in getting your data back.
A small sample of common types of data that we can recover from ALL storage formats are as follows:
ALL Microsoft Office files (from ALL versions inc Open Source Office Applications)
Photographs (all graphic files)
Videos (all formats inc CCTV footage)
Spreadsheets and databases (from ALL popular and even bespoke applications)
Accounts and invoicing information
We can also help with usb sticks, Flashcards from cameras, and external hard disc drives.
Step One – Get in touch
The fastest way to get in touch with us is by phone – you’ll come straight through to a member of the team where you can discuss your data recovery requirements and work out the best way to get your device over to us.
Outline price ranges will be given, please note any hard disc drive left with us for inspection/repair, will be charged our minimum fee for this service of £60.00 inc vat, paid in advance, this is regardless if we can recover any data or not, please note that at the early stage we cannot provide an accurate quotation without seeing your item. If you’re happy with the ball-park figures given, you are welcome to deliver the device to us in person if you wish, meaning we can make a quick start for you!.
Should we not be able to assist you?
We can put you in touch with specialists, you would need to send the drive to them at your own expense, this service is sometimes required and we are happy to suggest this company as they have been of great and efficient service to our clients over the years.
They can also help with:
- PATA (IDE), SATA Storage Devices
- SCSI, SAS Storage Devices
- VM, VHD, iSCSI/SAN Recovery
- External Directly Attached Storage Devices
- USB ‘Flash’ Drive Recovery
- Micro SD/SD, CF Card Recovery
- Tape, CD, DVD Recovery
- Server, RAID, NAS, BeyondRAID Recovery
- PCIe, NVMe, M.2 Solid State Drive (SSD) Recovery
A small sample of common types of data which we can recover from ALL storage formats are as follows:
- ALL Microsoft Office files (from ALL versions inc Open Source Office Applications)
- Photographs (all graphic files)
- Videos (all formats inc CCTV footage)
- Spreadsheets and databases (from ALL popular and even bespoke applications)
- Emails and Attachments from all popular and many not so popular email clients
- Accounts and invoicing information
The laptop above was involved with a cooker incident, believe it or not, we managed to recover the clients data in full and transferred it to a new laptop. Success !!